10 Reasons to Choose
Oakley Sunglasses and Safety Glasses
More than a fashion statement
Oakley eyewear is synonymous with sports and luxury eyewear. When well-known people like Prince William and Kate, Jennifer Aniston and even Cyclops (James Marsden) in X-Men 3 wear Oakley sunglasses, a first thought might be that once again the famous are dictating fashion. However, Oakley eyewear is much more than just a fashion statement. The quality and standards of the product make them worth their price in addition to the fact that there are a ton of options available for anyone to be able to find the perfect safety glasses and sunglasses. In many cases, a person can have one pair of glasses for both sun and protection!
There is a myriad of reasons for choosing Oakley eyewear. The features needed for a good pair of sunglasses and safety glasses are the same features found behind the name Oakley. Naming every feature available in all the many Oakley sunglasses and safety glasses would be cumbersome for the reader, so research to find the best combinations of options to suit individual taste is key.
Top 10 reasons to wear Oakley Sunglasses and Safety Glasses:
- Unparalleled research & technology made evident by the perfectly balanced 3-point frames that provide stability, comfort, and maximum optical alignment. Oakley frames contribute to making vision as sharp and accurate as possible as well as eliminate the pressure points that often come with ordinary frames.
- High Definition Optics® (HDO) lenses allow for a clearer, sharper image. This technology also prevents dust or moisture from sticking to the lens.
- All Oakley glasses are tested to exceed the most rigorous high-velocity impact tests of ANSI. However, only the Industrial M-Frame and the SI M-Frame are Z78.1 stamped for safety compliance. The M-Frames also pass the criteria of Canada’s CSA standards.
- All lenses block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, UVC and blue light. In fact, this protection is filtered through the lens rather than being offered as just a coating that may be ruined over time.
- Options like lens and frame color are available with just about every style. Some lines, such as SwitchLock, give wearers the opportunity to change lenses quickly to allow for maximum visibility in a variety of situations.
- Available in polarized, iridium and polarized/iridium lenses. Polarized lenses cut bouncing glare that comes from other surfaces, iridium is a coating that reduces individual light waves and enhances others. The resulting glare reduction makes models like the Polarized Flak Jacket XLJ advantageous for sports such as fishing.
- Elegant and fashionable with a wide choice of cuts and styles to suit anyone’s taste. The universal style of Oakley glasses makes them look good on both men and women.
- A variety of activity-specific models is available. For example, the Fast Jacket line works well for tennis while the Radar Range Golf Specific models are obviously for golfers. Also, some models work well for any activity, including the Radar XL Blades that have advantages for active individuals from baseball players to triathletes.
- Some models offer a hydrophobic coating that prevents rain and sweat buildup on the lens. This coating also helps maintain a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, lotions, and sunscreens, and it even repels dust.
- XYZ Optics® extends clarity across lens contours that open peripheral vision and improve side protection against sun, wind, and impact in sports such as skiing and target shooting.
You can buy the best Oakley Goggles here: